This was our Sunday lunch, handmade macaroni with rabbit. We used the same recipe as below on October 10th , but added sausage instead of meat. I believe the sausage gives this sauce a much richer flavor.
100 grams of flour per person
Water- no measrments
• Begin by making a mountain of flour on the table. Create a well in the center and add water.
• Gradually kneed the flour until the consistency is correct. (Neither sticky or liquid)
• Break the dough into pieces and with the help of a thin rod, roll the dough into a long macaroni shape. Mamma says it’s better if the center is large, that way when the pasta cooks, water can enter the center.
• Let dry on a cloth sprinkled with flour- they will not dry completely
• Bring a pot of water to boil and place the pasta in. Fresh pasta does not take long.
• Add salt to taste and enjoy
Fresh pasta does not become al dente. You want the pasta to be no longer doughy, but a little chewy.
Joshua McFadden's Cucumber Salad
2 days ago