Rabbit and Meat
We combined the two, but they can be served individually.
In a pan begin to prepare the ragu:
• Cut up celery, carrots, and an onion
• Sauté in a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place the meat into the pan and brown the meat.
Once the meat is browned add natural tomato sauce. (Unflavored, you want the flavor of the meat to be the taste.)
Cut the rabbit into pieces.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Once boiling, add the rabbit to the pot along with the juice of one squeezed lemon.
• You’re boiling the meat for only a few minutes. You do not want to completely cook the meat, but remove the wild odor.
Place the almost cooked rabbit into a pan with a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Continue to brown and cook the meat.
Once browned, add the rabbit to the meat ragu and let the two flavors blend.
If there happens to be too much liquid once the meat is cooked, uncover and bring to a boil. Continue to heat until the liquid is boiled down.
• We serve the meat as the second plate, and the ragu sauce accompanies the pasta as a first plate. You want the sauce to stick to the pasta.
Quick Vegan Enchiladas with Sweet Potato Sauce
14 hours ago