We find these vegetables in the garden wild, or where ever weeds grow.
You want to use only the young tender leaves.
• Discard wherever the stem becomes tough.
• Small leaves are best.
For both follow the following method.
• Clean thoroughly, 3-4 times.
• Submerge in water and boil until tender.
• Add salt to each serving bowl as you might be interested in saving the reserve water. They drink it here as an unsweetened tea. (To make you feel better.)
• Garnish with extra virgin olive oil and bread.
What I believe to be young Broccoli Rabe
Zucchini Ricotta Cheesecake
2 days ago